Monday, September 25, 2017

Simple dinner: quiche our style

This is Betty Crocker impossible Pie.  There are receipts on. Line.  If you have cooked meat already i. Your freezer, it makes a dinner in less than ten minutes hands on time. 

Our version of basics : 

3.5 cups of cooked meat, cheese, and veggies 

I used cooked bulk sausage, grated cheese, and diced orange peppers.  

Fill a greased baking pan.

Add bisquick mix of : 

1 cup milk 
1/2 cup bisquick
2 eggs

I used the blender to mix it well.   Its the easiest way.   Afterwards, I fill the vessel with warm water an a couple of drops of dishwashing soap and run it.  Rinse with warm water and place in drying rack.   

Pour batter mixture over the meat mixture in the pan and bake at 400 degrees 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.   I served ours with sliced tomatoes on top.   I have also used field greens.   Sour cream and black olives for taco based "pie". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Chicken Cassarole

Ingrdents:  the quantities depend on how many you are serving.   It is meant to go with pasta, but I cooked it without pasta and it was fine...