Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Explaining , better, cheaper, faster,

I added the buzz words, better, cheaper, faster to my old blog.  The mantra was to have it all.   A extreme budget plan that makes meals, better, cheaper, and faster too.

Better : because I am trying to make things without preservatives and without hydroginated oil, HFCS, extra salt, sugar, trans fats, and msg.

Cheaper:  because I am aiming for the RBP on items and making scratch instead of buying a box of......

Faster: because I am going for easy, few ingredient, recipes that make best use of kitchen tools.   Scratch doesn't have to mean you slave over a hot stove for hours.    Many scratch recipes don't take much longer than using the box or bag.    A little prep work can save lots of time in the kitchen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Chicken Cassarole

Ingrdents:  the quantities depend on how many you are serving.   It is meant to go with pasta, but I cooked it without pasta and it was fine...