Wednesday, August 23, 2017

New - No knead pizza dough

I thought that I had found the ultimate no knead pizza dough.   I really like it because it takes ten minutes, doesn't need a rise time and I can make it the day of dinner and store it in the fridge.  
The cost is about .19 for a 14 inch pizza.  

I did find another pizza dough recipe.   The pizza makes four 10 inch pizzas and takes twice the amount of flour and less olive oil, yeast and salt.   Cost .34.  Both can be made in a mixer or food processer, but the new one has to have a rise cycle, so it takes longer to make.   It, however, also makes more pizzas and you can freeze the dough for up to three months and refrigerate for up to three days.   Thaw dough in fridge overnight.   

Simply receives-http://www.simplyreceipes.com/recipes/easy no knead pizza dough/
Copywrited  recipe; thats the best shot I have at giving you the recipe.    


Either recipe is better because its fresh.
Cheaper....much cheaper than take out or frozen 
Faster:   Even the rising dough version, considering that it makes four pizzas, is faster than going for take out or waiting for delivery.   My five yo granddaughter can make the pizza in just a few minutes after I process the dough.    So, I would have to say its really doable.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Chicken Cassarole

Ingrdents:  the quantities depend on how many you are serving.   It is meant to go with pasta, but I cooked it without pasta and it was fine...