Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hello

My name is Jane.   I write a blog on another channel to help people stretch their food dollars.   My intent when I started five years ago was to help people on snap get through the month with food left over instead of runnng out before the end of the month. I believe no child should have to suffer the indignity of wondering where the next meal is coming from.   I do all i can with my limited resources to help make that happen.
But, it came to my attention that a lot of other people were reading my blog to get the recipes and the helpful hints to be more efficient in the kitchen.   So, Dinner :  Better, Cheaper, Faster is born.

Some along with me while we plan and cook meals .   I plan to re write the recipes that were favorites in times past with adjustments to reduce the trans fats, the salt, sugar, and hydroginated oils while maintaining a frugal budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mexican Chicken Cassarole

Ingrdents:  the quantities depend on how many you are serving.   It is meant to go with pasta, but I cooked it without pasta and it was fine...